Integrative therapy gives you a solid basis to accommodate you to different emotional moods and help you to find a positive balance state between mind and body.
What situations require therapy and counseling?
- burnout, chronic fatigue
- difficult times, big changes in life
- identity crisis in a certain phase of life
- blockages in personal development
- anxiety, anguish
- traumatic experiences
- negative impression about yourself and communication problems
The combination of the issues is unique to everybody, and it requires a personalized attention. The most important thing is when you realize that you need help. This alone takes a lot of courage and overcoming embarrassments. Signing up for counselling or therapy is not a sign of weakness, but intense maturity and fortitude.
Integrative therapy is a short – term and effective therapy that helps to:
- acknowledge your behaviors
- to change certain mental patterns
- to find harmony
- to communicate easier in relationships
- to achieve your goals easily
- empower you
The combination of the PhotoTherapy techniques and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) is the core of my unique effective method in healing a large range of issues and a wide range of people. Both disciplines use as operational base, the quality of our brain to recognize the language of sensory images, as a way of communication. Our brain uses pattern recognition. Every time you experience something you save this information in your “bio-computer”, so you know how to act in similar situations.