I discovered few years ago how quickly the application of photography and visualization works in the process of healing. The images we take are actually snapshots of our inner deep. People say ‘you see what you are’.During cognitive sessions I encouraged the clients to take pictures or to make a short documentary in order to understand the past or subjective experience, and to integrate the missing link into their life story. The aesthetic quality of the final work is not important, what it is important is the honest involvement of the client. These visual stories turn out to be the visual anchors that will remind the client of their own goals in therapy.
Education and Training
– participant to the PhotoTherapy Symposium Selfportrait.Extended
Reflections, discussions and questions on human identity- Finland
– participant to the Europeean Symposium PhotoTherapy – Finland with session ‘TimeLine involving clients photos in changing personal history’.
– participant to the first International Conference on PhotoTherapy & Therapeutic
Photography – Finland
– workshops PhotoTherapy with David Krauss en Joel Walker – Finland
– several workshops PhotoTherapy with Judy Weiser – Finland
– study MBC – certified coach Mind & Body Coaching at the International
Academy for Personal Growth of Roy Martina.
– study NLP (Neuro – Linguistic Programming) at Andromeda Academy as psychologist certified practitioner approved by The American Board of Hypnotherapy
– study NLP PLUS to practice integrate techniques of different psychiatrists
and psychologists as Milton Erickson and Thal James, Byron Katie and Brandon Bays.
Visual arts, photography; Expo archive
Esposizione internationale “Paesaggi del futuro” – Venice, Italy
Salon international L&C – Paris, France
Espositione internationale “Fiabe urbane” – Venice, Italy
Espositione internationale “Mediteraneo – common ground” – Catania, Italy
Expo zee – awarded artists from Noordwijk art festival – Holland
Salon international L&C ”Ports – impressions d’architectes” – Paris, France
Espositione internationale L&C – Spazio Birolli – Verona, Italy
Salon international “Ombre et lumiere” – Paris, France
Nomination for outdoor design ‘Sensory islands’